The Legisprudence bring you with “1st National Opinion writing competition"
IN COLLABORATION WITH VUUKLE
LAST DATE: October, 30 2020
ABOUT THE EVENT: The authors have to write an opinion about the scenario while answering this question. We are not expecting overly technical entries, but rather practical, engaging and opinion orientated content. We do not expect in-depth legal arguments, but rather, an insight into your opinion and your reasons for the same.
TOPIC: Another Nirbhaya loses fight of life. Will 'Nirbhaya' of Hathras get Justice?
WORD LIMIT: 600 to 800 words
Registration Platform: GOOGLE FORM
Entries to be submitted at: firstname.lastname@example.org With Subject:
1st Opinion Writing Competition_Submission
1st position: Certificate of excellence+ Certificate of merit+ Rs.500
2nd position: Certificate of excellence+ Certificate of merit + Rs.200
3rd position: Certificate of excellence+ Certificate of merit + Rs.150
4th & 5th position: Certificate of merit + Rs.100
6th-10th position: Certificate of merit
Participation certificate to every eligible participant.
Certificate of publication to every eligible participant.
Publication on our website(https://thelegisprudence.com/)
- Free publication to the 1st winner by Lex Valorem.
- 2nd & 3rd winners will be getting 50% off in publication by Lex Valorem.
- All the participants will get 25% off in publication by Lex Valorem.
- 50% off on courses on memorial and trial advocacy starting by Lex Valorem.
- Free for 1st winner, 20% for 2nd and 20% for the 3rd position holder discount on publication in International Journal of Legal Research and Development [ ISSN No. 2581-7434] by LeggeRythms.
- Free publication of the winner’s Opinion – Any journal on thelawbrigade.com of the author’s choice.
- 50% discount in Publication Fee for 2nd -10th rank holders – Any journal on thelawbrigade.com of the author’s choice.
- Soft Copy of publication certificate of the journal to all 10 publishing authors by thelawbrigade.
- ₹100/- For an Individual Author
- ₹150/- For Team of two Authors
Co-authorship is allowed Maximum to 2 authors
(Can be paid through Paytm and Google Pay)
Registration form link: https://forms.gle/sKVo7Vf4Nmy65ttY9
Register till 11:59:59pm on 30th October, 2020
Timeline of the events:
30 October: Last date of submission
November: Result Declaration
November: Certificate distribution